Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Saturday

This is my favorite kind of Saturday. Time with family, kids, boyfriend, and most of it spent outside. 

We started with a girls' trip to the Farmers' Market: Nancy, Harper, her friend Mallory, and I braved the crowds for opening day. But wait! Not all girls: Charlie was there, too. 


It was a bit chilly when we got there, but warmed up! The girls started with face painting and we plowed our way through the crowds to explore all the veggies, food, arts, and crafts. 


Charlie was a bit overwhelmed at the beginning with all the dogs to sniff and crowds to navigate, but he was soon a pro market dog. 


After the market, we dropped in at West Elm to see Brent, then we had to go to Trader Joe's because (prepare yourself) Nancy had never been there!



Elliott and Nate have entertained themselves all day with GI Joes, scooter and bike rides, and enjoyed outdoor movie night (Kung Fu Panda 2!). Cutler and I love watching the World Cup this year. Will Germany win it all, as I have predicted? 




No comments: